Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR 106)
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course is designed for students to learn the knowledge and skills to be able to perform CPR on adults, children or infants. Students will learn how to recognise and alleviate airway obstructions, learn the signs of stroke or heart attack, and help in an emergency. This course consists of one class session.
Training Outline and Requirements
- Training Hours: 3
- Stable, high speed wireless internet connection
- A personal laptop or desktop computer
- A webcam and a headset or microphone for your computer
- A binder/folder and notebook
- Students must complete the course within 1 week.
Employment is not guaranteed within our clinic’s programs, but if a position is open and students show alignment with the values of our mission, we present the opportunity to our students if available. We encourage students to seek continued learning within many settings and continued higher education to advance in the healthcare field.